Monday, February 8, 2010

HD foundation-make up for ever


Make Up For Ever HD Foundation is a favorite among many pro makeup artists.  It's easy to tell why.  The end result is near flawless complexion when professionally photographed. It's full coverage without looking caked on.  This would be also be something  you would wear for your wedding, prom, or other special event where you are being professionally photographed and want to look your absolute best. 

This has been my staple foundation product on the majority of my shoots.  I've actually found that the color #118 works on most Caucasians with fair-medium skin tones.  With a price tag of $40 it has been money well spent.  I still have my eyes open for other great HD foundations but they will be tested against a fierce competitor.         

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails