Monday, February 1, 2010

Portland Baby, girl or boy?

(baby's face profile with hand at open mouth)

It's official, we're having a baby girl!  Her name is Annalise Lydia Ray.

It was incredible to see how much the baby has grown since week 13.  Today she is 19 weeks 6 days.  We had Five Guys Burgers to celebrate.  It's crazy how much food I can eat these days!  After lunch, we went to check out all the little girl clothes at Washington Square.  Such sweetness.  The book on my wish list now is "Happiest Baby on the Block".  Have you read it?  I've heard it's a lifesaver (or should I say sleep saver).      

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to be an aunt and you to be a mommy. It is so amazing what great gifts God lets us have. I love you and can't wait to go shopping for Annalise :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails