Friday, January 29, 2010

weekend makeup item



I hope your Friday is starting off fabulously!  This morning I was thinking about one weekend makeup item I think carries the most punch.  My first item would be clear lip gloss.  If I got to choose a second, it would be mascara.  Which brings me to a quick makeup review.  I've been using N.Y.C. liquid lip shine (Clear & Shiny) in several shoots lately and really like it.  I've even worn it myself.  Pros:  It doesn't have any shimmer just pure shine, a very light vanilla smell, can be worn beautifully by itself and goes perfectly over lipstick.  Cons:  a little sticky but transferring with a kiss not so bad because it's clear (guys look good with a little shine too).  Longlasting? No. For me the pros outweigh the cons and at only $1.99 reapplying isn't a problem.  Wishing you a bright and shiny weekend! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails