Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Light








On my way to this shoot yesterday with KIM+PHIL, I noticed that the right blinker was acting funky.  To my surprise, when I got out of the truck and walked around the back, the entire back right light was missing.  Someone had stolen it in the night!  I guess all they needed was a back right light for a Ford Ranger.  Later in the day, I had another shoot downtown to go to and ended up with a $34 parking ticket!  What a day!

Kim and Phil have a studio set up in their home.  It's a wonderful idea, especially if you prefer shooting outdoors.  This still allows natural light and you're not paying extra to rent a space during the rainy season.  They're an easy couple to work with and their style fits perfectly in Portland.  



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails