Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bobbi Brown product review

Getting a reliable professional makeup kit put together takes a lot of research and dare I say money.  So I have been researching like mad trying to find what works best.  One of the brands I am trying is Bobbi Brown but sadly I am less than impressed, especially for what it costs.  Here's a review of the items I bought and have used.




Brightening Lip Gloss in Nectar:  Like the color but the sticky feeling on the lips will keep me from buying it again.






Blush in Nectar:  This is my best purchase from Bobbi Brown.  The color is a pretty pink without looking unnatural and it's downright girlie.  The shade looks too bright in the compact but does look good on.  One thing I would add is to make sure you don't get too much blush on your brush.  Be sure to tap off the excess or you may get clown cheeks.



Eye Shadow in Ivory, Cement and Mahogany:  The pigmentation and quality is comparable to your average drugstore brands.  Except you're paying triple the price!  There are eyeshadow brands worth the high price but this is not one of them.  






(I am not endorsed by any brand. These are just my observations.)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails