Thursday, May 6, 2010

To the beach we go!







Are you chomping at the bit to get out to the beach or lake this summer?  These beautiful pictures taken by Lavenda were located along the Columbia river.  It was a cold and windy day but Kayleen was a true professional and dove right in (wardrobe changes and all).  There was one point were I had to change up her makeup.  We were both shaking but we did like Tim Gunn and made it work!  I always have the hardest time deciding which pictures to post and then which one is my absolute favorite.  Do you have a favorite?         

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice work! 1st & last photo's are my faves.

New follower.. http://makeupbykim-porter.com/blog

*Photographer Harjot Kaur * said...

nice pics! girl has nice eyes

MakeupByRenRen said...

gorgeous pics! if you're looking for a good blending brush i recommend the MAC 224 for sheering out colors, the 217 for concentrated blending, and the 226 for inner crease definition...sigma makeup also has the same brushes for a cheaper price. good luck!

*Photographer Harjot Kaur * said...

I am here once again admiring these pics! You have to tell me camera has been used!lol

Alisia Ray said...

Thank you for the tip Ren Ren. Love your blog and makeup tutorials. I've been using the 217 but its just not doing the trick so I'll definitely try the 224 or sigma alternative ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails