Tuesday, July 6, 2010

It's a girl!



5 days old



On June 30 Annalise Lydia Ray was born.  She weighed 7.7 lbs and was 20 inches long.  Things are going great so far.  My hands have been full as I get the hang of breastfeeding and getting her weight up to par.  Which as of today the doctor was very happy with her weight gain since Sunday.  I will try to post when I can but I imagine the next few weeks that post will be a little inconsistent.  You will probably be seeing updated baby pictures more than anything and the baby story.

Aren't those baby Ugg boots just the cutest!  Her Gigi (Jared's mom) brought them from Australia.  Jared's parents are in the States right now and currently in Portland for the next few days.  Yay! 

1 comment:

Erin said...

so sweet! Congrats Mama! She is so precious and don't stress on her weight, it will get there.
:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails