Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hair color and Pureology


Well the official due date has come and gone, still our baby girl isn't making any signs of wanting to join us yet.  And yes we are trying everything to induce labor naturally.  So today's plan to keep my spirits high is to color my hair.  Before I color my hair, I desperately need some new shampoo.  I'm going to a salon wholesale store to pick up a bottle of Pureology.  All their shampoos are 100% vegan, has zero sulfate, and uses an antifade complex.  

I'm actually going to try their Dandruff Scalp Cure shampoo.  I have chronic psoriasis so maybe this will help calm it for a little while and be good for my color.  In my long experience with psoriasis, I'll find a shampoo to work but it only does the job for a month or two before I become immune to it and have to find another shampoo.  The cycle is never ending.  Wish me luck! 

Update:  I had no idea Pureology was so expensive, $19 a bottle at wholesale price!  I expect a huge difference in performance.  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails