Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Portland Florals Editorial







These pictures are so dreamy.  Lavenda captured Hanna's beauty and the light so well.  Rebecca Westby's styling abilities are amazing.  The clothes on Hanna are actually in Rebecca's private closet and she hand crafted the floral head pieces.  For me the head pieces add the perfect touch in this editorial shoot.  Of course, I'm thrilled about how her makeup and hair came out too!   

So I hope your week is starting off on a good note.  It was a really busy weekend for me.  On Saturday I got stuck in traffic for at least 2 hours.  I still don't know why it was so backed up.  That evening we met with Kim+Phil and did a couple's maternity shoot!  Sunday morning we headed out very early to Bend, OR to hang out with Jared's coworkers and family.  We also had fun playing disc golf.  Yesterday was spent at doctors offices, getting new tires for our car and grocery shopping.  I'm definitely looking forward to a few days propping my swollen feet up.   



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails