Monday, June 21, 2010

The paper boat prints


These cute little prints by The Paper Boat would be an adorable addition to the nursery corner.  And so appropriate for living in Portland.  The second print (pet cloud) uses the same colors that are dominant in the nursery.  I still want to get some pictures on the wall behind the crib but other than that I'm happy with the way the nursery corner has turned out.  Updated pictures of the nursery corner to come in a few weeks.

I apologize for my lack of updates last week.  I'll do my best to post this week.  My mind is a little preoccupied with the impending birth.  She's officially due tomorrow but that seems highly unlikely.  Thanks for stopping by!      

1 comment:

Erin said...

good luck and I hope you have a smooth delivery with a healthy, happy baby girl!

can't wait to see pics...
:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails