Wednesday, March 3, 2010

24 weeks and the BellaBand


Here I am, at 24 weeks, standing in front of the crib my mom got for us.  The lighting in our apartment is really awful for taking pictures.  On top of that my makeup is pretty bare so it doesn't help any.  Oh well.




So, I can still wear my pre-pregnancy pants thanks to the BellaBand.  Actually, it's more useful than I thought it would be.  I've always had to wear a belt with my pants which is impossible now since I can't button them.  But the band does a better job at keeping my pants up than a belt ever did!  Crazy!  I can see why so many people love them and how useful they will be post baby.  Now, I need to find a good pair of workout pants (these are a challenge for me to find even when I'm not pregnant). 

1 comment:

Meagan said...

You're looking great! :) Being preggers suits ya! I have seen the BellaBand before, but never knew anyone who used it and liked it. Maybe I will have to invest in one the next time I am pregnant.

Related Posts with Thumbnails