Thursday, March 18, 2010

Rompers, Jumpsuits, Onesies






Do you love them or hate them?  Do you own one?  Would you buy one?  Are they fashionable?  Where would you wear a romper?  

Ok. Ok. I'll stop with the questions but I'm just not sure whether to love them or hate them.  I don't own one. If I had to choose one, my favorite romper is the second one with the black and white striped top and black body.  Maybe I'd wear it to a Thailand beach on vacation.  Would I be fashionable?  You tell me!

  


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the last one, but it might be b/c it looks less like a one-piece than the others.

Alisia Ray said...

I like the rompers that look like two separate pieces too.

Tamara Campbell said...

wow...very thin line with any one piece in my opinion. Especially considering body shape and size. The hard part is finding one with a long enough torso (to avoid the flattened chest and uncomfortable crotch. Furthermore, anyone blessed with a larger chest may end up looking like an odd tweedle dee as the top juts out with the chest (leaves an empty pocket between the suit and your belly)and rejoins somewhere near the pelvis(you know what I mean?). Cute models though

Related Posts with Thumbnails