Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Engagement shoot: Pat&Mallory






Pat and Mallory are getting married in August.  They were college sweethearts and have been together for the last four years! So sweet.  These are the some pictures from their engagement shoot this past weekend with Kim+Phil photography.  I met up with Mallory at Pat's house, there I did her hair and makeup.  Her skin was so perfect and she was already so beautiful.  I used colors that she normally uses and she chose how she wanted her hair styled.  I love the end results!

2 comments:

Meagan said...

This couple look so sweet! I loved how you braided her hair. I regret not getting an engagement photo :( Maybe I will try and get a 6 year anniversary photo instead? :)

Alisia Ray said...

I think that would be a great idea and with the possibility of a really fun date!

Related Posts with Thumbnails