Friday, April 2, 2010

Seniors Portraits







Happy Easter Weekend!  I know for some of you it's already Saturday.  Sorry for being MIA yesterday.  I left the house really early work on a film project doing hair and makeup and then made it just in time for our birthing class.  It was after 9pm when I got home.  It was a really fun day and I can't wait to share the music video with you later!

On to today's pictures.  Lavenda Memory is starting a new business just focusing on senior portraits.  I will be on board doing the makeup and occasionally hair.  You may remember Lavenda from this shoot.  Lavenda's vision is that girl's will have a "day in the life of a model" experience.  I love how Rachel's pictures came out from last weekend.  The makeup is subtle.  The only makeup difference you will see in the pictures is lipstick color.  Don't you love the pink lipstick with her plaid shirt and the blue background?  Check out Lavenda's blog if you would like to get a backstage pass of some before and after shots with Rachel.  Trust me, you're going to be amazed!

Happy Easter!       

2 comments:

Gina Emerson said...

Wow, absolutely beautiful work Alisia!

Phil said...

The pictures look great! Saw the before and after and you did an awesome job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails