Tuesday, April 27, 2010

flora and henri






The children's collection by flora and henry is so precious!  Even though the main stores are based in Seattle and New York they have quite the European flare.  Just so you know, I'm obsessing all things that put children and European style together.  For me, the look is timeless.  The current photographer for flora and henry is Kate Baldwin, who is also based out of Seattle.  I love how she captured the children and clothes in these photographs.  The little boy with the coffee mug cracks me up.    

1 comment:

Meagan said...

Love, love, love this! :) My favorite is the little one in the truck that lost the shoe. I love child photography. I actually got hired by 3 people in the past 6 months to do a photo sessions with their kiddos. Just posted a few of my own sessions with Liam and Dakota (just because photography is fun) and got some great feed back. Maybe a new business opportunity for a stay at home mom like me?
Just think....you will have some awesome connections of photographers when your little girly arrives. Can't wait to see pics of her. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails