Tuesday, April 20, 2010

HD makeup vs. everyday makeup


I hope you are having a terrific Tuesday!  The IMATS in Vancouver, B.C. was a great experience and I gained some more makeup knowledge in the process.  It was a gorgeous day in Vancouver, I can't wait to go back there on vacation.  Without a doubt, one of my top favorite international cities.

Now on to today's topic.  Many people wonder what the difference is between HD makeup and regular makeup.  And why should I hire a professional makeup artist who uses HD makeup for my wedding or senior portraits?  The picture above shows you what happens when you combine an awesome photographer and a top of the line camera with everyday makeup.  You can literally see the makeup and the coverage isn't invisible as it should be.  HD makeup creates a soft focus effect for the camera, covers imperfections, and can withstand bright and harsh lighting.  It also means less work for a photographer in editing the images.  I hope this visual was helpful in showing you the difference. 

Sneak peak of tomorrow's dazzling senior, Shelby!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails