Friday, April 16, 2010

IMATS-Vancouver, B.C.



The International Makeup Artist Trade Show in Vancouver, B.C. is here!  I have been looking forward to this since the beginning of the year.  Unfortunately, I can only attend on Sunday.  This is my first makeup show so I'm not sure what to expect exactly but it looks like a full schedule with lots of big names in the industry speaking.

We're going to head out of Portland around 4am and make a long day of it.  It's a straight 5.5 hour drive so I'm sure we're going to need to plan on at least 6.5 hours. Jared's going to go hiking while I'm taking classes.  We went to Vancouver for our honeymoon and loved it.  It's such a vibrant and unique city.  The outdoor activities that surround Vancouver make it even better.  Wish we could stay longer.    

Have a beautiful weekend!     

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails