Monday, March 22, 2010

Warby Parker Glasses


I came across this incredible independent prescription eye wear company called Warby Parker over the weekend.  If you wear prescription lenses than you know how expensive they are.  Well, Warby Parker offers the frames AND lenses for just $95 plus free shipping.  How cool is that!  They will even send you lenses to try on with free return shipping!  On top of that, they donate a pair free for every pair they sell.  I think they have a great story about how they started and how they operate.  

Their frames are vintage inspired (so they may not suit everyone).  But I definitely think they're worth taking a look at.  It's easy to upload your own picture and "try on" different pairs.  I think I've narrowed mined down to two pairs. I recently had an terrible terrible experience the "high end" eye wear store here in Portland.  Thus, I'm very open to any company selling frames and lenses at low cost but trying to keep the quality high.  At $95 there's not much to loose.

If you end up ordering from them before I do, please let me know about your experience!
    

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails