Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Natural Deodorant


For over the past year, I have been searching for natural deodorant.  Specifically, one with no aluminum.  I've tried almost every brand you can think of.  Their scent was either too strong or they just didn't do the job.  You can cross most deodorants off the list after the first or second try.  Hey, I even went without deodorant for a few weeks.  Jared, my very loving husband, said it wasn't working.  I reluctantly went back to using a trial size regular deodorant.  Again it didn't take long for my underarms to start itching like mad.  

But it looks like over a year of searching may have finally come to an end with Arm&Hammer unscented natural deodorant.  So far so good.  It says unscented but does smell slightly of orange peel.  The price point is good too ($2-$3).  I'll try it for another month and then give you a more accurate review.       

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This may sound weird, but I am going to try making my own deodorant. I'll let you know how it goes :)

Alisia Ray said...

definitely, I'd love to know if it works! I've heard that it's a messy process so you'll have to take pictures along the way!

Related Posts with Thumbnails